Friday, May 18, 2012

Ryder checks in on his solid first round; ready for Day 2

It's day two! I had a pretty good round yesterday, shooting a 1 under par 71. I'm I'm 9th place in a good position to move up the leaderboard today. 

I hit the ball great yesterday, just had a couple bad drives that cost me a few strokes. I hit 15 greens in regulation so I had a lot of birdie chances, but couldn't get many to drop. I also had a few severe mud balls because the fairways are so wet. 

Today is a new day. I just need to keep hitting the ball well and roll in a few more putts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Atlantic Sun blog welcomes all comments, critiques and questions. We only delete those comments that are abusive, off-topic, use excessive foul language, or include ad hominem attacks. We pre-moderate comments on our blog posts.